FIGURE TONED CRITERIA
- Symmetry, shape, proportion, muscle tone, poise and beauty flow
- Physique assessment and comparison will take place during prejudging
FIGURE TONED division has been created to give a platform for women who enjoy weight training, competing, contest preparation. Competitors should display a toned, athletic physique showcasing femininity, muscle tone, beauty flow of physique. While all types of physiques will be considered when it comes to height, weight, structure, etc. Excessive muscularity should be scored down accordingly.
Women’s Physique competitors should have the overall aesthetics and look that is found in figure with a little more overall muscularity.
- Individual routine with 10 second warning up to one minute
- Quarter turns
- Mandatory posing comparisons/callouts
Finals routine will be maximum 90 seconds in length, performed to music of athletes choice adhering to rules set forth by the IFBB Pro League. Music containing profanity or explicit language should not be used and may result in routine being cut short.
- No props will be used.
- No heels may be worn at any time during the competition/judging of women’s physique
- No Gymnastics moves are allowed
- Front double bicep/open hands (no flat footed full front pose – some sort of front twisting pose)
- Back double biceps/open hands
- Side triceps with leg extended
- Front ab/thigh