- All competing athletes must understand the rules of mandatory poses for their category and are responsible to make themselves aware of competition rules and follow the practices of them.
- All athletes with no exception must pay the show registration fee before any participation on stage. YOU DO NOT have to be a member to compete at our show, nor do we restrict you from competing with other federations.
- ALL ATHLETES, with no exception must be tanned by our tanning team PRO GLOW before any participation on stage. Any athlete that does not comply with these rules will be immediately disqualified.
- The head judge in some exceptional cases may use their authority to not allow a competitor to step on stage, if it is felt that the athlete has not met the required minimum standard for their chosen class.
- The minimum age to compete in ANY NGPA show is 16 years old.
- No background/routine music shall contain swear words, blasphemy or promote any kind of violence or racial hatred. If any instances of this happens the music will be stopped immediately.
- Any age relative classes will require all athletes to provide ID upon registration.
- All qualifying shows will operate as a run-through event. Athletes will step on stage, participate in their class and then receive placings, invitations and any trophies.
- All athletes may only compete in ONE single class in any of the qualifying classes per event. However, promoters may put on additional classes outside of the qualifying classes such as local area competitions and these can be entered additionally.
- Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
- First Timers
- Bikini Athletic
- Figure Toned
- First Timers